As always super fast shipping from Amazon !! The kettle looks good and serves its purpose. The lid can be opened easily. Orient myself yes more like the reviews, so I decided for this and it should be white. Although he has no lighted switch, but the power button is highlighted orange, ie, if it is on, you can see the orange bar and that's ok My decision was good.
Have ordered the kettle from Philips. The price is acceptable. Fast delivery. The handling is easy. The lid keeps the water filling in the open position. Also convenient is the water level indicator and a simple rotatable mounting on the subframe. Due to the high performance of the water is rapidly boiling and will shut itself down.
The flat, smooth stainless steel heat exchanger in the can bottom is easy to keep clean well.
Have the unit for about 7 months 3-4 times daily in operation. The stability and functionality has not changed. Until the shutdown of boiling water (1.5 lt.) It takes measured 3 1/2 minutes. The calcification is low compared with other devices and was previously with citric acid only 2 times necessary.
He met despite the low price absolutely everything you could want:
- He boils the water very quickly
- It is easy to clean, especially since a hot plate was processed and no heating coil or the like
- He is not so hot that you can not touch it (especially the handle only rather warm)
- Drips when pouring the water / runs next to nothing or somewhere else (even in large amounts)
- If small scale residues arise, they are even retained by a filter that is individually removable and easy to clean
- Level indicator on both sides (especially at my home well as right and left handers in this city)
- Cable length of platform can be adjusted to almost any (remaining wound on the platform below
-> Even if he actually criticized in some reviews as holding only one year (use it until almost 3 months), he has in my opinion far more than you get for the money otherwise - absolute buy recommendation!
Use the monitor for image editing on Linux. The setup worked perfectly, since the monitor was recognized immediately. In Windows 7, this was not so easy. It was not used, the entire image area, even with the included driver, the picture has not been extended to the entire monitor. The resolution voted but the graphics card has simply not recognized the 24 inch. In the AMD graphics driver software then the image was clamped on the entire screen on a controller.
* The color saturation is very good in standard mode Present. Images are also displayed very sharp, with me so far aufällt no difference to a normal Dell does not have the "Ultra Sharp" day.
* Since it is an IPS can work very well with the monitor under somewhat oblique angles.
* He makes the image editing under Linux a real pleasure.
* The very thin edge (approx 6mm) is great and so is not distracted from the actual screen, as can be the case with wider margins.
* As negative I noticed that the touch panel reacts only very delayed on the monitor. Since buttons are dear to me but, as in my older Dell monitor. This can be distracting when the monitor is often turned off.
* No VGA port.
On the whole it is a successful monitor that very modern with the thin edge (+) and Touch Panel (-) acts. For image editing, I can recommend him very much, because the colors are reproduced very tired, without a calibration is done (is pre-calibrated by Dell).
We chose this unit with us in the company due to the very good price and excellent reviews in relevant test sites and were not disappointed.
- Excellent image for Office applications
- Really very thin edge
- Adjustable height
- Has HDMI and Display Port input
- Display Port to Mini Display Port cable is